Sunday, March 13, 2011

Ahhh Boyfriends!

This is Lucas. This is Shelby's "bf" boyfriend, honey pants, sweetie pie........ Just kiddin Shelby!! Seriously though this is my baby's first boyfriend and I could not be happier for her. He is a very nice guy who is very respectful of her, very attentive to her and they have a lot in common. They both are very smart, very athletic, seem to really enjoy each other's company and keep things very low-keyed. There is nothing I hate more than PDA, especially by teenagers. They have a very quiet attentive attitude towards each other and this is a great experience for her.

Enjoy this Shelby, dont take yourself or him too seriously, just have fun. I still remember my first boyfriend, John Hoerr, and still have the id braclet you gave me in 6th grade..........

No comments:

Post a Comment