Friday, October 22, 2010

Driver's License Day


October 21, 2010 a day that will go down in infamy, ok maybe not that exciting, but today my 16 year old son was granted the right by the State of Illinois to drive a car and hit the road. Right, wrong or indifferent my nine months of driving with him is over. My second 9 month stint with him! This one so far is much less painful! Please watch out if you see him coming down the road. I would like to officially change the driving age in Illinois to 17. I wonder if other parents would agree with me. Good luck Chase, be safe and no texting!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to see you survived. At least Chase looks 16. The last time I had to go to the DMV, I saw a kid sitting with his Mom. I assumed that he was waiting for her to get something done. Instead, he was waiting to take his driver's exam. I would have sworn that kid was 13. I'm sure Chase will be safe and responsible...just keep him away from a jar full of M and M's...

    ReplyDelete