Thursday, October 14, 2010

Driving Ms. Daisy

Dear Chase:

Next Thursday October 21, 2010, you will have had your permit for 9 months, and its time for you to get your driver's license. I have mixed feelings about this, but its a rite of passage for every kid. I can only hope you keep in mind everything I taught you and that those 50 hours we drove together were not lost on you. God knows I have the extra gray hairs for all the 50 hours I drove with you. Please be safe and be respectful of other drivers and I will say a little prayer every time you drive away from me.

Mom

1 comment:

  1. OMG I have not seen that picture in such a long long time and it warms my heart remembering those boating days.
    If he drives his car with that smile all will be well! Good luck Chase and drive carefully and know your grandparents love you dearly!

    ReplyDelete