Sunday, November 28, 2010

Family Christmas

So this is how I picture my family at Christmas. All my little children (they are actually 15, 16 & 17) standing around the Christmas tree we just cut down (or tried to buy at Lou's, but had to go to Chillicothe because Lou's did not have any) and we would all decorate the tree with a roaring fire in the living room (we don't have a fireplace) while Christmas carols softly play in the background (still trying to find out if snoop dog recorded a Christmas album, nothing says Christmas like rap carols).

Wait a minute.....................Sorry I dozed off there for a minute and came back to reality. So I got this tree which is wayyy to short for my tastes, climbed up in the attic and brought down all the Christmas tree ornaments, lights and garland by myself, put all the lights on the tree myself as Shelby was at a basketball game, Rodney was on the couch complaining about a migraine and Chase was downstairs on facebook with his headphones in. I decorated the entire tree myself and put all the mess away. Ahhh Christmas memories!

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you should be the only one getting presents this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I would have been there if we would of got one at lous!

    ReplyDelete