Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Cheerleaders Girls


Oh how things come back around when you get older. Shelby was a cheerleader for Halloween 10 years ago when she was 5. How cute is that outfit!

Fast forward 10 years and now Shelby is a cheerleader her Freshman year in high school! This picture was taken homecoming weekend when she was all dolled up.

Not a big fan most cheerleaders as I had my fair share of them in high school, too many Brittanys, Stephanies, Tiffanys, gag me's, but I think Shelby looks too cute for words and I know this brings out her feminine side. Over the years Shelby went on to be a ballerina, a cat, a witch (twice), (hey we might have something there) and my favorite was the year she was a flapper and Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. Everyone needs a little girl to dress up on Halloween, its awesome. Love you honey!

1 comment: