Monday, January 24, 2011

Swim Suit Edition #1



So as I begin to think about Summer coming, I felt I needed to run through some of the all time great swimsuits that have been worn over the years. The first one with the cover up is from tour 1996 "my first swimsuit collection". I know its hard to see, but there was gold trim at the top with an anchor patch which is just stunning! And what swimsuit model would not have a beautiful terry cloth cover up to keep her skin from getting sunburned.

The Pink one is also from our 1996 "boating" collection. No one owns just one suit for the summer months! This model is for boating as you can see from our stunning beauty on the back of this yacht. Nothing says fashion like a sailor ducky and a white ruffle at the waist.

Stay tuned there are more fashions coming,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment