Sunday, January 23, 2011

Young Love


I am going to say this was taken in 1994. Oh how young we look, how thin I look, how straight my hair is, how much hair Rodney had, thank god my hair has improved over the years LOL! This year we will celebrate 18 years of marriage. Literally they said it would never last. We were friends first, friends second and husband and wife third. I think we have done a good job at our marriage, we work well together, we each have really good points that tend to work off each other well and we are not fighters. I know what its like to be in an bad relationship and a bad marriage so I really hit the jackpot with Rodney and I have a lot to thank him for. I would be lost without him and need to thank him more for always being there for me. Every girl should be so lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment